Friends of Malvern Community Hospital (FoMCH) are committed to supporting the hospital, its staff, and patients. We do this through awareness raising, co-operation, fundraising, and the provision of equipment & amenities.
Our success is dependent on the kind support from our members, volunteers, and the general public. Find out more here about how you can be involved in FoMCH.
Ways you can help:
Membership of FoMCH
- Benefits of membership: you can show your support for Malvern Community Hospital by becoming a member of Friends of Malvern Community Hospital (FoMCH). As a valued member of FOMCH you will:
- receive a members’ newsletter at least three times a year;
- find out insights about the hospital and its essential work;
- contribute to our fundraising for the provision of equipment and amenities;
- be invited to attend our Annual General Meeting (AGM);
- find out about, and be invited to join or volunteer at our events and activities;
- help shine a spotlight on the importance of the hospital to our local healthcare.
To become a member please complete the online membership form.
- Members of Friends of Malvern Community Hospital must be adults aged 18 years or over. We do not currently offer membership to children.
- There is a print & post version of the membership form available to download by clicking here. (This form can also be filled in on your computer and then e-mailed or printed.)
- If you have an email address, you should use the online membership form and opt for digital communications. We no longer send communications by post.
Make a Donation
- Making a voluntary donation
If you would like to make a donation please complete the online donation form.
There is also a print & post version of the donation form available to download by clicking here. (This form can also be filled in on your computer and then e-mailed or printed and posted.)
Donation payment: Once you have submitted the online FoMCH voluntary donation form, please pay your donation:
- Via cheque (enclosed and sent with the print & post membership form) made payable to ‘Friends of Malvern Community Hospital’. This should be sent to Membership Secretary FoMCH, c/o 15 Tennyson Drive, Malvern, WR14 2TQ
- By bank transfer to: Lloyds Bank, Sort Code 30 95 41, Account number 01084530. Please include your surname and post code as a reference.
- Volunteers: we are thankful to our FoMCH volunteers who support FoMCH in a variety of ways such as maintaining the hospital garden, managing our website, and participating in activities such as cake sales. We will feature some of the invaluable work of our volunteers in our newsletters and other ‘news and events’ updates on our website.
All our volunteers are members of FoMCH and give their time freely to support our work.
If you are interested in volunteering for one of our activities or events, please:
- Become a member of FoMCH.
- Look out for volunteer requests via our newsletter or other communications.
- Trustees: our committed Board of Trustees are passionate about Malvern Community Hospital and recognise its importance in our local healthcare provision. Our Trustees contribute their time and experience to ensure FoMCH runs effectively and in line with our charitable objectives. Our Trustees also feature in some of our communications and newsletters. We sincerely thank both past and present FoMCH Trustees for all their contributions.
From time to time we seek additional Trustees to join our Board. We identify specific skills or experience that would enhance our work and advertise the roles.
We are not currently recruiting Trustees. However, if you are interested in becoming a Trustee of FoMCH in the future, please:
- Become a member of FoMCH. This is the best way to find out more about our work and to receive updates when we have a vacancy.
- Review this page where any vacancies will be advertised.
Thank you for your interest in our Board of Trustees.